Do you need to find recovery resources for
substance use for you or someone you know?
Join local health and safety personnel for:
“A Day of Access to Treatment”
Wednesday, October 28th from 10am – 4pm
Canal Place Gated Parking Lot across from the Western Md. Railway Station
in downtown Cumberland, MD
*Talk to a counselor on the spot
* Speak with a Peer Recovery Specialist
* Naloxone training & distribution
* Health Insurance Navigator
* Drop off your old and expired medications
* Pick up an information packet
* Giveaways and a prize wheel
Face masks are required.
Event is rain or shine.
Sponsored by: Healing Allegany, Allegany Co. Health Department, AHEC West, Cumberland Police Department, Allegany Co. Sheriff’s Office, & Prescribe Change of Allegany Co.